“Blessed be the Lord God of Israel,
For He has visited us and accomplished redemption for His people, and has raised up a horn of salvation for us
In the house of David His servant—As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets from of old…”
As of 2020 CBC is very excited to be supporting this ministry reaching Messianic Jews in Israel.
Horn of Salvation exists to promote the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Mt. 28:19-20) by:
- Leading Israelis to a saving knowledge of Yeshua the Messiah.
- Discipling Israeli believers and training them for effective service in his Body and in the world.
Their Ministries in Israel:
- Personal outreach with the Good News of Yeshua the Messiah.
- Discipleship of Jewish believers through teaching God’s Word and relational ministry.
- Mobilizing and equipping Messianic believers to engage in effective outreach.
- Congregational ministry, including the planting of Messianic congregations.
- Biblical training for congregational leadership and ministry through Messianic higher education.
Opposition to Outreach
While Messianic outreach is legal, local officials and police are often unaware of this fact and when prodded by hostile religious elements they have treated Messianic believers as illegal “disturbers of the peace” or even as “threats to the Jewish people”! Since Israel is still without a Bill of Rights and prejudice against believers extends even to the judiciary, we have limited possibility of legal redress for any harassment or attempted intimidation by zealous but ignorant individuals or groups.
In the last 20 years so-called “anti-missionary” activists have stepped up harassment of believers and Messianic congregations. In Israel’s Knesset (parliament) various bills have been proposed with the intent of outlawing any “preaching with the purpose of changing another person’s religion.” Several religious Knesset members have promised to continue to propose and support such bills until all forms of evangelism are declared illegal. Though the Lord has blocked these attempts to silence the Good News so far, hostile elements in the Ministry of the Interior continue to use administrative authority to harass and even expel believers from the Land, including those who have received Israeli citizenship. Please make these different threats to the Gospel a matter for serious prayer.
Visit their website for more information and ways you can support them through prayer: https://www.kerenyeshuah.org/